Monday, January 22, 2007

Drats, I've Caught A Cold...



High Tea Time...

Your resident procrastinator is back to add another entry to the old blog. I meant to update before now but I couldn't decide on a new blog theme. With the big to do about the new beta version of blogger, I think they forgot to add some new blogger themes. I really don't feel like building a page, but whatever. In addition to my persistent procrastination, I've been dealing with a cold that just won't stop. Believe me. I've done everything in my power to prevent catching a cold, since I seem to keep barking (coughing) for at least 2 weeks after initially getting the sniffles. I'm that kind of person who will get on your nerves with my constant handwashing and my supply of handwipes, disinfectant cleaners, etc. But how effective can this all be when the guards at my job are required to touch every employee's photo badge at the gate? That's about a few thousand, and you know someone had to have had the cooties. Whatever the case, I'll be back coughing (it sounds like a german shepherd's bark) at work tomorrow after taking off a couple of days.

Between sneezes, coughs, and other nasty cold-related stuff, I did manage to watch enough tv. And from the comforts of home over the weekend, I was able to watch a fellow blogger get married via a webcast. It was absolutely beautiful. I didn't have to buy a dress or get all dolled up. *lol* I just sat in front of my computer screen feeling happy for the bride and groom. Ain't love grand? Of course it is. Now if it can ever happen to me, that would be super duper fantabulous times ten decimal point 50.

But this is what's really on my mind. Have you ever felt like you've been called to do something? Were you ever able to determine whether the calling was self-motivated or spiritually communicated to you in such a way that only you could understand it? I haven't been able to find the answer yet. Don't you hate how vague my posts can be sometimes? What specifics? Well, I can never be too sure who is reading my blog. *shrug*

2 comments:

princessdominique said...

Feel better. A cold can leave you feeling drained.

Schatzi said...

Hope you're feeling better. I think I'm coming down with something this week. Get plenty of rest!