Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I've Been Tagged...Thanks Tiki...



How Do I Get Caught Up In These Situations???...*LOL*

As a very responsible citizen of the blog world, I will comply and complete the following meme, because Harpo told me to. Okay here it goes. If I don't follow directions correctly, I will clean it up later. I'm running late for work.

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.

2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
HERE GO'S!


8 Thangs About Me:

1) I'm a very, ultra private person. That's why my blog isn't that good. How am I going to complete the 8 thangs about me? I just maintain a little spot over here so that I can enjoy everybody else's blogs. Yeah, I ain't fair. But keep your blogs coming.

2) I have reoccurring dreams that I remember after I wake up. I keep dreaming of my car being stolen and then sometimes being returned. And when I purchase a new car in real life, the dream always reflects the car I actually drive in real life. My dreams update. Then I have dreams about people (mostly men) I haven't seen or spoken to in years. Like 10 years. Why are they in my dreams? Is this good or bad? Oh well. Why can't I dream of winning the lottery?

3) I live an exciting life in my dreams.

4) I'm a tv addict. I watch all kinds of tv. Documentaries, music videos, reality shows, dramas, comedies, a lot of news shows, etc.

5) I come from a comical family. You should see us at family reunions. But we weren't laughing when the heaviest cousin broke the CEMENT patio bench. How does one break down cement? And who is going to pay for the damage? I ain't hosting no family reunions at my place. *shrug*

6) I wasn't born in the south, but I sometimes speak with a southern twang. I used to be ashamed of it, but now it doesn't bother me. This is who I am.

7) I am attracted to things that are not of my nature. I love photography and other artsy fartsy stuff. It's so different from me.

8) Here's the love of my life. His initials are T. S. and he's a momma's boy. *lol* ==> My baby and My baby again


THE FIRST EIGHT PEOPLE WHO READ THIS ENTRY ARE TAGGED!!!...Will 8 people read my blog?

5 comments:

YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Hey! FALL BACK! That's MY man!

You so goofy. LoL

I'm wondering about the cement breaking too, like "da hell?". I'm with you on the dreams. If they're so real, where's my jackpot? You can have my son. All he does is watch history and discovery.

Wendy said...

LOL!!! Man I didn't have eight friends either.But the people I have are cool as hell!:-) TV is the reason, I can't get no sleep. Anthony is a cutie...lol! You're welcome at my spot anytime.

Pamalicious said...

Howdy Do Lady! I haven't done a Meme in a long time and I try not to put them on my main page anymore - but this falls in line with my Tuesday Five so I'll plug away.

princessdominique said...

I better hurry my butt over and do mine. I was tagged a few days ago. Want to know what you think of the Serena pic :)

Aziza said...

Princess: Hey there. I wonder what possessed her to do that.