Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Blah, Blah, Blog...


Beyonce pour L'oréal paris
Uploaded by Bee-sasha

There's Not A Problem That Bee Can't Fix, Watch Her Make That Money In The Mix...

I know that I promised to blog more often, but a sista is running late for work now and is out of blog ideas. So, let this commercial hold you over. Also, in the meantime, somebody from Beyonce's camp better call me and let me know some money making ideas. I guess I better come to terms with reality and get ready to pick cotton at my current plantation. *sigh*

==============

Update:

Nikki, you're right. I respect Bee's gigs, but she is overexposed. However, now she's talking about releasing another CD next summer. *sigh* It sure would be nice to see Bee get married to Jay and take some time off. Like a year or two. Shux, we're worn out from the overexposure.

7 comments:

Luke Cage said...

LOL! I love the title; an offshoot from the old school track.. nice touch miss Zee. That Be-Yawn Say.. check her out doing L'oreal now.

Me, Myself, and I said...

Go Benonce!! LOL I've been reading your posts..I like your blog!

princessdominique said...

Yeah, she's making the dough. She can't help it.

courtney said...

her and all that money...*sigh*

Aziza said...

Their whole family is hustling. Mama Tina was selling clothes on the HSN over the weekend. Solange just got a music publishing deal. And Solange's son will be the face of the Baby Jamz line of toys.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, she's making money but she's also overexposed. I am so tired of seeing her everywhere. Take a break, B.

CreoleInDC said...

Azzzzzzziiiiizzzzzzzaaaaaaaa! Where arrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuu?