Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Piece Of Cake...



Life's Been A Piece of Cake....That's a Lie...

It's been a while since I blogged. In fact, I had to look for my password. But I'm back in the saddle blogging again. I'm going to type a little something before I go to work. But check this out. Shortly after the New Year, the IT folks at my job changed the computer systems and made it such that we can't delete the history file anymore. There's no more viewing Y.ouTube and listening to audio files that aren't streaming. There's no more communication on the sidebar of the g.oogle g.mail account. No more Aim. And a little box appeared for a week or so even when you attempted to perform a search on Y.ahoo or G.oogle sort of notifiying you that they're watching. All kinds of other sites are banned and you get a nice little message letting you know that you are in violation of the rules. Shux, I tried to view Shamu, the orca killer whale extraordinaire, at the water park and got that message. I'm just glad that I'm not addicted to the chatrooms anymore. *lol* So, let's just say most of my blogging we be done at home.

Well there you have it. This explains why I can't really blog as much as I used to. But you know what? I'm still not ready to give up on blogging. I love it too much. Shux, with Ree Ree tearing into Beyonce and Tina (Ree Screams==>"Don't You Know I'm The Queen!!!..."Ree Ree take a seat. Tina Turner, Chaka Khan, Gladys Knight, Patti LaBelle and others are also queens and very gifted); Tavis showing a little attitude with Obama about declining an invitation to appear at Tavis' forum (Tavis we love you, but please chill.); and political campaigns pulling out every dirty trick they can, you KNOW I wanted to a piece of that. It's like online gossiping. I think I love reading other folks' blogs better than writing my own. I'm just going to have to blog when I get home from work.

I've got to get ready for work. I hope everyone is doing great and feeling fabulous. Take care and have a great day. :-)

2 comments:

Luke Cage said...

What's up Zee? Well, that whole 'banned' stuff hit my job about a year or so ago. That's why I don't post as much because I've got lots to do when I get home. But the bans are nowhere as bad as yours. Some blogs (very few) I can visit, and the ones that I can read, I can't post a comment on. It sux, but I realized just how much time I consumed reading and blogging. No chatrooms ever. And what was up with Ree Ree anyway? That was so next level of her. Geez. Hope all is well with ya luv.

saga said...

yanno, they've been tightening the reins here too. and one day as i watched a coworker read Fox News, I started thinking how selective the bans are. Big Brotha ain't just watching, he's directing us here...ugh :-(

anytway, hope you're great :-)