Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Election Day...



Stand Up and Have Your Vote Counted!!!...It's Your Right!!!...

Be sure to vote today. Take a friend. Take your children with you to the polls to show them how to vote and to explain the importance of voting. If your voter qualifications are called into question/challenged, please be sure to ask for a provisional ballot. Then after your qualifications are verified, your vote will be submitted and counted. I've got to run. I'm off to the polls. Have a great day!!!...

4 comments:

Luke Cage said...

I say again.. Spread the word miss Aziza.. Let your voice be heard! And lets see how the results were when they come out...

Miz JJ said...

I am just glad it is over now.

Luke Cage said...

So, did your candidate win miss A?

SP said...

I'm glad to see you got out and voted!!