Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving...



Everyone Have A Safe And Great Holiday!!!

As we all prepare to travel or stay home to give thanks to the Lord, I just wanted to type this brief blog entry to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving Holiday!!! I said the same thing last year, but I want to add one more thing. In the spirit of giving, if you are hosting a dinner and are aware of someone who may be lonely this time of the year, please think about inviting them over to let them know that someone cares.

9 comments:

Luke Cage said...

Amen to that last line miss Aziza. And a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well.

melette said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Have a safe, happy and healthy Thanksgiving.

CreoleInDC said...

Happy Turkey Day!

ShellyP said...

Hope you had a good day!

princessdominique said...

I hope you had a happy. I ate too much and gained 5 pounds :(

CreoleInDC said...

Where you be Chica? All well?

greggy said...

*whew* if you get 100 posts from me today..blame Blogger/Google, 'cause they acting silly, k? Other than that, how you be? :-)

SP said...

I'm a little late, but I hope you had a good thanksgiving. Have a merry christmas too!

princessdominique said...

Just stopping by to wish you a beautiful and happy holiday and a Happy New Year if I don't get back through here before then. Yayyy for almost 2007!