Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Holidays...



"Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is this day, in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord."
- Luke: 2:10, 11


It's just about that time for me to hitch my sleigh to Rudolph and head down south to good ole North Carolina to spend the holidays with family and friends. But before I go I would like to thank the following bloggers (those who read my blog and the owners of the blogs I read) for making this year a great one: Princess Dominique, Luke Cage, Artist Greggy, SP, ShellyP, Melette, Nikki, Sagaciously, Harpo, Neenalove, Soror Xquizzyt1, Soror Call2Arms, EJFlavors, Simply Schatzi, *RPM*, Honest, CreoleInDC, LivingSingle, Miz JJ, Pamalicious, Field Negro, Margaret, A Diva In Scrubs (Where are you?), Cru.nk and D.isorderly, Tam, KoolBreeze, the lurkers, and many others. If I made a mistake and left someone out, just know that I didn't mean to. Everyone have a great and safe holiday!!!...



9 comments:

princessdominique said...

Awwww, I wish I knew what part of NC you were hanging in. We don't get too many visitors in these parts :) Blessings and enjoy!

melette said...

Happy Holidays!!! Have a great time in NC!!!

ShellyP said...

Same to you. Hope you have a great time! And thanks for the shout out. :)

Luke Cage said...

I know I was late for Christmas, but miss Aziza, it's been a pleasure reading your blog as well. Have a great and happy New Year, and let's just do the whole darn thing again reallll soon okay? Lata luv...

greggy said...

My friend...just vibing with you in the small way that I do is a blessing to me! Have a Happy New Year and prosper!

saga said...

Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, and thanks for the shout!

oh yeah, and keep doing what you do ;-)

BK said...

happy holidays!!! and thanks for visiting!!! :) fellow laurel resident huh.. well I am goign to have to convince you to join me at one of my classes! LOL

Stay blessed and I'll be back!

CreoleInDC said...

It's about time for you to come back woman. LOL!

princessdominique said...

Hoping the New Year is treating you right!