Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tag, I'm It...


Tiki Tagged Me...I Guess I Deserve It For Being MIA On My Blog For A Few Weeks... *lol*


Link the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules in your blog.
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.


1. I'm claustrophobic. I don't care for small spaces. I start hyperventilating.

2. I feel a little safer knowing that I bought my boxcutters last week. I couldn't find my old ones. I need to find my bat. Are civilians allowed to have billyclubs and slapjacks?

3. I love cake. If I ever get married, my groom will have to let me have some time alone with the wedding cake. I mean that thing too.

4. I need personal space. I can't stand when people walk up on me and touch me. I usually always step back. Sometimes I've had to tell people not to touch me.

5. I keep a lot of handwipes in the car and at work. Once when I was in church, a man sneezed in his hand and then shook my hand. I drove home with one clean hand, and then washed my hands with COMET CLEANER.

6. Sometimes I talk too much trash to be shy sometimes.

No comments: