Thursday, June 16, 2005

Sunrise



Hello, Howdy, and All That Jazz. Today represents the Sunrise of this blog. For a couple of months I have enjoyed reading the entries of blogs that belong to other people. Today, I have gotten brave enough to post my first entry. In making my decision, I went back and forth evaluating the pros and cons of posting a blog. The pro that convinced me to start posting is the option that allows us to delete entries. *weak smile* However, my blogging experience has been quite interesting. I have found many similarities and differences with the other bloggers, but that's okay, because the variety in our opinions makes life beautiful and keeps it interesting.

I chose the beach backdrop for my blog, because it represents peacefulness and relaxation to me. After a long, stressful week, everyone needs a place to just kick back and relax. When I am working to finish a project before a deadline and my supervisor is asking for my work every five minutes, I just come and gaze at the pictures on my blog to calm and recenter my mind in order to get the job done. So, basically this blog serves as my coping mechanism for my job. In addition, I hope this blog will be a place where I can come and air my thoughts. And it can be a place for others to read and provide comments. Please bear with me as I learn to use the blogger features.

Before leaving my blog, please check out my favorite blogs that I regularly read. Although I have never met or have had little contact with the authors of these blogs, they have inspired and encouraged me to start my blog. Enjoy! ;-)

==============
Song of the Day:

"Stars" from the "Surrender to Love" Cd by
Kindred The Family Soul

No comments: