Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blogging On The Run...



Will Macy's Remain The World's Larget Store In This Economy???...

As usual, I don't have much time to blog before I run off to work. But I just wanted to spend a couple of minutes here to chat. Check this out.

"According to the 2008 AlixPartners Consumer Sentiment index, consumers are bargain shopping. If you shopped at Nordstrom and Macy's, you're now shopping at JC Penney or Kohl's. If you were shopping at JC Penney, now you're shopping at Wal-Mart. And those people who were shopping at Wal-Mart, they're at the dollar stores."

Aint that the truth. On the shopping foodchain where are you now? Here's an interesting article about consumers' pinching pennies. ==> Walmart and Dollar Tree Here We Come!!!...

One more thing, I've gotten behind in my online tabloid gossip. The job won't let me appear in the role of Aunt Lula anymore on C.runk and Disorderly and any other blog. Those were the days. *sigh* Moving along. Is Kimora expecting a baby with her model boyfriend, Djimon Hounsou? And is she divorced from Russell Simmons?

Well, Is She Expecting Or What? What Do You Think?


1 comment:

YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Naw guh. That ain't gas. That right there's a BABY!

As for the Shopping Chain, I can't even afford fake jewelry out of Macy's, so I've been the Target, Wally World and JCP list for as long as I can remember. Except now, in this day and age, their decor and clothes are running neck and neck with the heavy hitters.

Just as long as I don't miss a mortgage payment, one day I WILL own some Manolo's fresh outta Nordstrom's and Macy's tho.